The next country is ready: the US!
While working on my genre playlists I frequently found songs about different countries or cities. This somewhat triggered my passion for collecting and I started to save these songs in country-playlists. I decided to publish them as soon as I collected 10 songs for a country (or – from there on – 10 new songs). I am not actively searching for songs, e.g. by searching a specific country within Spotify. That would be too boring. Instead, I only collect them if I come across them in the wild.
Since I listened to a lot of French music in the last few weeks it was not surprising that France is the first country with 10 songs:
- Mila Mar – Maid of Orleans
- Billy Woods & Despot – Versailles
- Tina – Je t’aime quand même (Guadeloupe)
- Tina – Pa oublié mwen (Paris)
- Jacques Dutronc – Il est cinq heures, Paris s’éveille
- Florent Marchet – France 3
- William Sheller – Promenade française – Instrumental
- Étienne Daho – Paris ailleurs
- Jacqueline Taieb – Le printemps à Paris
- Jacques Dutronc – La Seine